Continued from page 1
6. Write your e-zine's ad to sound like it is common sense to subscribe. For example: "Everyone knows you have to..."
7. Assume people are going to instantly subscribe to your e-zine. For example: "Dear Valued Subscriber" They will want to subscribe in order to feel important.
8. Allow your subscribers to collect stuff from each issue of your e-zine. It could be ebooks or software. They'll tell others and those people will subscribe.
9. Tell people what their friends or family might say as a result of them of learning what's in your e-zine. People care about what other people think of them.
10. Make people feel like it's their idea to subscribe, they will be less hesitant. Tell them in your ad "You are making a smart decision for subscribing".
Don't feel like have to use them all. Pick ones that will work best for your situation and apply them. The more you do more you will benefit.
Publishing an e-zine is a great way to build your credibility and inspire trust in business, product or service. Not to mention a fun way to help others!
Lisa M Cope - a Work at Home Mom on a Mission! To help other parents learn how to build a Successful Business Online and enjoy the financial freedom it takes to stay at home with their children. Visit http://www.flipidy.com and get the resources you need to succeed!