Continued from page 1
How do you get folks to do that? Here are five powerful methods for building your subscription base...
1) Write articles and submit them to other ezines. In author's tag include instructions for subscribing to your ezine.
2) Exchange ads with other ezine editors. Ezine editors tend to be some of nicest people on internet ;-) Most will go out of their way to help a comrade succeed.
3) Give away FREE stuff to those who subscribe. Special articles, software programs, discounts, and ebooks are all popular gifts to give your subscribers.
4) Join in strategic partnerships with companies that market services specifically geared toward increasing my ezine subscription base. Examples include following...
...The Directory Of Ezines http://www.lifestylespub.com/cgi-bin/ezines.cgi?10282
...The Ezine Advertisers Network http://www.guerrillamlm.com/members/7969BN.html
5) Announce your ezine in databases on these websites...
http://www.liszt.com/ http://www.escribe.com/internet/-aannounce/ http://www.neosoft.com/internet/paml/ http://www.promotefree.com http://www.reference.com/ http://www.virtualpromote.com http://www.newsletteraccess.com/ http://catalog.com/vivian/interest-group-search.html http://www.goodstuff.prodigy.com/Lists/main.htm http://bizx.com/newsletter.html
In addition, make sure you have your ezine listed in powerful new ezine search engine, available on my site at: http://www.ezinesuccess.com emp/
Now you've got a focus, a format, and subscribers. What's next? You need...
A DELIVERY SYSTEM
While your list is small you can probably get by using your current email program. But you always run risk of raising ire of your ISP. That's why I have chosen to use services of a listserver. Several companies on internet offer such services for free--but most are unreliable.
The benefit of a listserver. You compose your email, paste it to a online form, hit "send," and your done. The listserver does all mailing for you.
What do you want your listserver to do? Here are basics!
It must send to at least 10,000 people. It must allow unlimited mailings. It must have automatic subscribe and remove functions. It must refuse multiple subscriptions of same email address. It must reject non valid email addresses in your list. It must generate subscription URL code for your webpage. It must be VERY SECURE--only accessed with appropriate passwords. It must operate from a safe administration area--not via email.
That's right, use your List Server as often as you like, every hour, every day, once a week, as often as you like! Several companies offer such services. Contact me at mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org for a referral to one of these providers.
Having your own ezine is one of most powerful and popular ways to build relationship online that will serve your business ventures. I encourage you to get started today.
Dr. Bill Nieporte is editor of "The Success in Life Newsletter." Published twice a week, you will find numerous articles aimed at helping entrepreneurs and small business leader to enjoy greater success in all apsects of their lives.