Continued from page 1
1. Define and describe your dream or vision in writing.
2. Convert that vision or dream into a set of specific goals.
3. Convert each goal into a set of specific steps.
4. Convert each complex step into a specific set of tasks. Look through all of task and circle ones that you cannot achieve on your own due to your lack of know-howl, resources (time, talent or money) or certain personality traits. Then write down specific type of person or outside resource that you need to enlist to accomplish that task.
Set target completion dates for each task, step and goal.
Other Keys To Achieving Your Vision
Keep in mind following pointers:
1. Be flexible and realistic – don’t assign target dates that are so hard to meet that you are likely to miss them.
2. When you are falling behind schedule, ask for help or move your target dates back.
3. Writing down your vision, goals, steps and task is key. Without this road map, trying to achieve your vision will be like climbing to roof using a ladder without rungs.
4. You can tackle one dream at a time, or start on as many as are important to you.
If you can achieve your vision, you will be able to get money that you want.
Gordon Goh is webmaster for the free, informative website SEO Website Builder offering quality useful tips for SEO Website Builder