Experience Maine with Coastal Kayaking Tours

Written by Monica Marty


Continued from page 1

Who runsrepparttar Coastal Kayaking Tours? Coastal Kayaking Tours employs several guides. These kayaking gurus have not only passedrepparttar 150031 Registered Maine Guide exam, but engage in extra classroom and water course training. They want to ensure a safe kayaking tour for all.

Where dorepparttar 150032 kayaking guides take you? You will paddle along Maineís gorgeous coast. They are located in Bar Harbor, Maine. This is atrepparttar 150033 mouth of Acadia National Park. Maine consists of nearly 3,000 islands to admire. Specifically, day trips paddle around Mount Desert Island. The Porcupine Islands of Frenchmanís Bay and Blue Hill Bay may also be explored.

The kayaking tours sound wonderful, but many timesrepparttar 150034 option to take such a vacation depends onrepparttar 150035 cost ofrepparttar 150036 trip. You will find that Coastal Kayaking Tours offers affordable vacation packages. Half day tours currently run $45 per person, while full day tours are $69 per person. Two day camping trips are currently $249 per person. Shorter trips such asrepparttar 150037 Harbor and Sunset trips are a mere $36 per person.

Check out Coastal Kayaking Tours when planning your next kayaking vacation. The amazing coast of Maine awaits you. For more information on Coastal Kayaking Tours, go to their website at http://www.acadiafun.com/index.html.

Monica Marty is a kayaking fan and webmaster of http://kayakingisfun.com/ where you will find a Free directory and information on Kayaking


"In Search of Golf's Bad Habits"

Written by Jim McLellan


Continued from page 1

I have been in this game sincerepparttar earth cooled. I get phone calls, letters, and e-mail every day from golfers of every skill. Their stories are alwaysrepparttar 149976 same. They are confused and frustrated because some golf pro told them to do "such and such." Or a magazine tip that suggested some idiotic body maneuverrepparttar 149977 pretzel twins withrepparttar 149978 carnival would find impossible. Interested in facts? 99.9%, no make that 100%, ofrepparttar 149979 problems golfers have today are not from lack of information. The source of their woes is bad golf information they have swallowed hoping and praying it would help them.

The typical golfer knows Way too much about what is NOT important and Very little

about what is!

To learn more about Jim's simple approach to learning your best golf swing inrepparttar 149980 shortest period of time visit his site at www.mcgolf.com.

- - - -- The Anti-Pro is NOT saying... "I know what I'm doing and NO one else does." The Anti-Pro articles arerepparttar 149981 effect of a 50 year study on what works and what does NOT work regarding improving ones golf game. In essence, MOST golf instruction will do more harm than good. How much is MOST??... It is likely that over 90% of golfers/students trade substantial money for ridiculous "tips" that are practiced and then become "bad" habits. Eventually students become frustrated, confused and quit golf thinking they are NOT smart enough or talented enough forrepparttar 149982 game. The golf instructor must understand how to activaterepparttar 149983 motor skill part ofrepparttar 149984 students brain to reachrepparttar 149985 potential of that students capabilities. Less than 5% of all golf "instructors" are gifted enough to impact positive benefits forrepparttar 149986 student,repparttar 149987 remaining 95% should be flipping burgers at some fast food diner.



Introduced to golf in 1948 At age 15, students came to him at his family owned golf course from four surrounding states for lessons.

Jim attended Arizona State University at Tempe on a golf scholarship and graduated from the PGA Golf School in Long Beach California in 1960.


    <Back to Page 1
 
ImproveHomeLife.com © 2005
Terms of Use