Continued from page 1
- Exercise can help promote a smaller amount of fat gain during pregnancy.
- Exercise provides an exceptional form of stress relief.
- Women who exercising during pregnancy are less likely to experience difficult labors.
- Women who exercise during pregnancy are more likely to return to their pre-pregnancy weight faster and recover more quickly after delivery.
There are some forms of activity that are better than others during pregnancy. Certain exercises can help promote physical fitness and are less likely to result in injury. Among best exercises for pregnant moms include:
- Stationary Cycling
- Low Impact Prenatal Aerobics
Article by Beverley Brooke, author of "Ensure A Healthy Pregnancy For You And Your Baby And Lose Weight After Pregnancy" - visit http://www.pregnancy-weight-loss.com for more on a range of pregnancy health issues