Continued from page 1
* How about an "I Dream of Jeannie" beach wedding theme? Decorate with pretty, colorful bottles in sand like one she was found in. At end of day, disappear in a cloud of smoke!
* A Western beach wedding theme would be fun! Many beaches allow horseback riding. The reception could be a good old fashioned fireside "camp out" under stars. Leave on horseback.
* Have a Rainbow Wedding. Create a rainbow to wed under out of brightly colored helium filled balloons tied together. Hold them down with "pots of gold" at each end. Have everyone bring a colored umbrella to decorate aisle with. Great back plan up in case it rains!
* Butterfly weddings are popular. Shades of yellow and orange with butterflies woven amongst flowers in your tiara and bouquet would be beautiful. Use butterflies as boutonnieres for guys.
* A Surfing theme would be neat. Of course surf boards and "The Beach Boys" come to mind here!
Don't rule out you beach wedding ideas because you don't live near an ocean. The definition of a "beach" is - "the shore of a body of water, especially if sandy or pebbly". That includes lakes and rivers. For that matter, you may have a "beach" right by your swimming pool. There are no rules. Be creative!
It is your beach wedding...it can be anything you want it to be - wherever you want it to be! Most of all...have fun!
Cindy English is the publisher of: http://www.Beach-Wedding-Themes.com Beach wedding themes full of fun, fantasy and romance!
http://www.All-Florida-Beach-Weddings.com Plan your wedding celebration in Paradise!
© Copyright 2005 by Cindy English