Continued from page 1
Ok, let's push on here...
YOUR newsletter can be as simple as including a good, solid Featured Article (that of course relates to your target market), an Editor's Note (because you want to be able to have people relate to you), a Product Review, Passing Thought and then placed properly a Top and Middle Sponsor ads (these can be your ads or those that you have sold).
The point I am trying to make here is that your newsletter doesn't have to include ALL subject headings that that I use for ProfitSpace. The KEY is that it is useful to YOUR business.
Let me give you an example of what I mean...
You belong to ProfitsVaultMonthly which provides you with a new eBook/Software product each month. Your newsletter could incorporate:
1. Your Editor's Note - where you let your readers know a bit more about you. Perhaps share some of your on-line business experiences, basically anything that will enable your subscriber to say "hey, he is just like me.
"2. Featured Article - one article of course could be one written about your new product. Written of course in most informative way. The other articles (if you publish weekly) could be about running an eBusiness or geared to that end of your business.
3. Product Review - of course you have a new product each month, so why not take time to read it and then write a litle review about it. Give people an idea as to what product can do (and not do). Switch this review out each month to incorporate new product you receive.
4. Your ads - weave in your top and middle sponsor ads between your content
5. Classified ads - if you want to offer classifieds then ensure you are not ad intensive. What I mean is that CONTENT SELLS for YOU and that is whole purpose here. So keep classifieds to a minimum.
6. Thought for Day - if you want to use this perhaps a little quote as a nice closing to you issue.
The only thing you are changing out each issue is your article and perhaps your classifieds if you are offering them, and thought. If you publish weekly then whole process takes perhaps 15 minutes, depending on your computer skills. Write it in a text format using notepad, load it into a SendFree.com autoresponder and you're good to go.
See how easy that is???
-----Side Bar----- If what we have gone through above STILL leaves you a little unsure, then this is for you. The Marketing Brief is a service which provides you with newsletter content each and every week. You will receive a text and html template you can take and use as your own. You will receive a fresh article each week covering marketing and copywriting tactics and information that is valid to ANYONE who is working any form of business. On top of that you will also receive coaching help both from a marketing and copywriting coach who will work with you and see that you are up and running. You can check out The Marketing Brief here: http://www.profitspace.com/brief ----------------------
Keep it tight, information based. Remember it takes time to build relationships, and if your subscribers are coming to you from one of your other email marketing systems, then your are building. If they come from some other means (like a classified co-op you have partnered with), it will take some time because they don't know you from Adam, but it will happen ;o)
Denise Ryder is a Marketing Coach writing from her home office in Northern Ontario (Canada). Hey...are you a do-it yourself marketer? Are you struggling a little? Need just a little help??? Can you imagine how far your business could grow with a Marketing Coach in your pocket??? Take a no cost Test Drive TODAY!! http://www.profitspace.com/coach