Continued from page 1
6. Offer to insert a promotional ad for another business into your product package. Just ask them in return to do same for your business.
7. Trade e-zine or auto-responder ads with similar businesses.
8. Team up with related businesses to create an promotional e-book to give away. Publish your web site ads in e-book then just give it away for free.
9. Host a virtual trade show or seminar with another business. Include each other's promotional material on web site.
10. Create a freeware program with another business. Include a promotional ad for each of your businesses in program. Submit it to freeware and freebie sites.
Quote of Day:
"It doesn't take a lot to make me happy. I like to work out. I like to play ball. I like to spend time with my friends. I like to make myself better every day. I like to try to learn. It doesn't take money to do that." -- Steve Nash, Pro basketball player Warm regards,
Daniel Cassidy http://www.moneyflowforlife.com
Daniel Cassidy is owner of moneyflowforlife.com a website with resources helping regular people make extraordinary amounts of money online. Sign up for a free marketing tips and money making idea newsletter at: http://www.moneyflowforlife.com