Continued from page 1
I'm such a techno-dummy I could work on hundreds.
2. Put 13 skills you've listed in order of importance. Label them from 1 to 13.
3. Decide to spend one week working on each skill. Spend time every day for a week working on improving that one area of your business.
For example of you chose writing better ads as an area needing improvement, spend daily study time working on your ad writing ability.
4. After you've spent a week working on number problem on your list move to number 2.
5. After 13 weeks go back and work on number one again. Follow through on each skill for another 13 weeks.
6. By end of one year you've spent four weeks improving 13 of your biggest obstacles to business success.
At end of a year re-evaluate your business and determine which skills still need to be worked on and which ones you've mastered.
I know this seems like a lot of work. It's taking time away from making your first million.
Well I have to let you in on a little secret. Making a go of your online business isn't easy and if you're not willing to work at it, you'll spend your time asking:
Is anyone really making money online?
Well there are small businesses making money online, but they've done their homework and honed their skills.
If you're truly serious about making money on internet, this plan is as good a place to start as any.
Don't rely on luck. You'll find harder you work, luckier you'll get.
Wishing You Success
John Colanzi. Finally revealed! Secret blueprint reveals a step by step, easy to follow system for generating Internet Profits. Order now and get FULL RESALE RIGHTS. http://www.internet-profits4u.com