Diet Smart – Walk Away From Your PlateWritten by Robb Ksiazek
Continued from page 1
Here are some tips for eating light when you are out:
- Hungry for a salad? Try a side-salad – or get a full salad with dressing on side. Salad dressings are normally culprit for overdoing calories at meal time. Eat as many veggies as you want without feeling guilty – especially if they are uncooked.
- Share a meal with someone else at table – this way, you won’t be tempted to finish entire dinner by yourself. You can also cut your bill in half – who doesn’t like saving a few bucks?
- Take your leftovers home. Divide your plate in half and ask for a doggie-bag after you’ve finished your first half. Leftovers make a great lunch next day, and you won’t feel overstuffed.
Making common sense decisions when it comes to treating your body right are as easy as putting down your fork as soon as you are full. You will better digest you dinner, and won’t feel like taking a nap.
Robb Ksiazek is a successful author and publisher for informative Body-Mass-Index-4U.com. He believes in simple solutions in the quest for a fulfilled life through mind, body, and soul.
Fruit for Breakfast – The Secret to a Healthy LifeWritten by Robb Ksiazek
Continued from page 1
Try making a smoothie – here is a recipe that I find very refreshing.
- 5 to 6 fresh strawberries
- 1/3 fresh cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple
- 1 fresh kiwi (peeled)
- About 1 cup of orange juice – not from concentrate
Blend all ingredients until smooth – and then enjoy! Making these delicious treats are a healthy way to start day, improve your health, and lose weight!
If you’re not sure about eating fruit for breakfast – try it and see how wonderful you feel. If you aren’t convinced, eat a normal breakfast – eggs, pancakes, or a bowl of cereal and see how you feel after eating fruit for a week. It will probably shock you with how tired and lethargic this food makes you feel in mornings. So, get your metabolism started right way in morning – enjoy a bowl of fresh fruit and start to feel better old-fashioned way! Bon Appetite!
Robb Ksiazek is a successful author and publisher for the informative Body-Mass-Index-4U.com. He believes in simple solutions in the quest for a fulfilled life through mind, body, and soul.