Continued from page 1
- Immediately report incident to local law enforcement agencies, or your local Embassy (if overseas). Try to note make/model, color, license plate, driver & passengers, of suspect vehicle (if you have a cell phone, you can be giving authorities a description while you are enroute to your pre-selected secure area).
This may be a smack of paranoia but those of us that have experience in law enforcement, physical security, anti- terrorism, etc. know that terrorists & criminals often seek out easier "soft targets" rather than difficult "hard targets".
By implementing above techniques and 130+ other methods in my E-book "How To Make Yourself A HARD TARGET For Terrorists", you will significantly enhance you, your loved ones' and friends' safety.
For information on how to obtain your copy, go to: http://www.wbdoyle.com/hardtarget.html ...
...or send a blank email to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org .
Be sure to keep an eye out for "HARD TARGET" ebook series ("works-in-progress"):
* HARD TARGET Vol 1 "How To Make Yourself A HARD TARGET For Terrorists!"
* HARD TARGET Vol 2 "Your Guide To Terrorism"
* HARD TARGET Vol 3 "Basic Terrorism 101"
* HARD TARGET Vol 4 "How To Increase Your TERRORISM AWARENESS"
* HARD TARGET Vol 5 "Terrorist Incidents 19XX - 2001"
* HARD TARGET Vol 6 "How To PROTECT YOURSELF From Terrorists"
* HARD TARGET Vol 7 "How To DETECT Terrorist/Criminal SURVEILLANCE"
* HARD TARGET Vol 8 "How To Survive As A TERRORIST HOSTAGE"
William B. Doyle served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy and trained over 1000 military personnel, family members & DOD civilians as an Anti-Terrorism Training Officer. He also has experience as a Naval Law Enforce- ment, Physical Security and Force Protection Officer.