Continued from page 1
1. By changing your content regularly, your visitors will come back often because you offer services they want. Your site is interesting and doesn't have same old stuff on month in and month out. By keeping your site content current, you will be one step ahead of your competitors.
2. You'll be seen as a site that is current, knows what is going on, a true professional. This will increase your visitor returns. If someone has purchased from you once, they will be more likely to purchase from you again. Look after your current visitors, don't lose them to other sites that keep current!
3. If your main theme is kitchens but everyone is looking for MP3, add it to your site. It doesn't have to be a huge section that detracts from your theme at all, something small will be enough. Remember just because I'm on your site looking at kitchens, doesn't mean I don't have any other interests!
4. Don't depend totally on people using kitchens as a keyword. You know they they're using MP3, so use it too - get them to your site!
5. You'll still get visitors you would have had anyway as kitchens is still your main metatag word and what your site is about. This method only increases your site visitors. You're getting visitors that weren't looking to buy a kitchen at moment but may soon be, or know people who are, and now they know you provide a great kitchen service.
Wade's World is an internet business solutions company offering various free marketing resources, but we've added a whole page on MP3 to our web site and people are using it! For how long I don't know, but I'm keeping a watch and when trend changes, so will our site!
Holly Janion is webmaster for Wade's World Ltd, a UK Internet solutions company. To contact Holly, send an e-mail to email@example.com or visit the Wade's World site at http://www.wadesworld-usa.com