Continued from page 1
Also Bigmail will also allow you to give away email with your domain in it. The email is web based and you are allowed 20% of rotating banner space. http://www.bigmailbox.com
5. Create a top 100 site. If you wanted you could create your own top 100 business sites list for others to join. Each person who joins will send traffic to your site in their attempts to be ranked higher on list. Which in turn brings them more traffic. Not a bad set up. Simply go here: http://www.topsitelists.com
6. Give away free guest books. Each guest book that you give away will have a link to your site on it. If you gave away 50 free guest books to 50 web masters to use on their site, you automatically have 50 web sites linking to you. Everyone who signs one of those 50 guest books will be exposed to your web site. The multiplication possibilities are endless! http://www.guestbook.nu/referrer.html
7. Provide free digital postcards. Your visitors will be allowed to send digital greeting cards for all occasions and just for fun. Every time one of your visitors send a digital postcard from your site, receiver of postcard will be given location of where they may pick up their postcard. They must pick up their postcard at your site on a post office page that you create and they will be directed to your site to send postcards of their own.
On top of all of that each post card sent and received from your site will have a link to your site and will state 'This is a free service provided from (your name)'. The multiplication possibilities are endless! http://www.allyours.net/postcard/
8. Add referral scripts to your site. You will be surprised at how many people will recommend you if they enjoyed your site. If you wish, you could use free ebooks you created from above as a free gift to those who recommend your site to others. This will increase your recommendations. You can get a free referral script form: http://www.letemknow.com
9. Start a web ring. You will always have other web sites linking to you if you do this. A web ring is simply a group of sites that have chosen to link to each other. Each web site displays a graphic that allows visitor to tour other sites in same ring. Get a free web ring at: http://edit.webring.yahoo.com/h/create_ring.html
10. Finally most obvious, but sometimes over looked- Always, always ask your subscribers to forward your ezine to those they think might enjoy it. Very often they will.
Pam Renovato is the web master of http://thefreeadnetwork.com She invites you to take a look at "Sprouts from Internet Business Valley" which will enable you and your customers to stop searching for resources and start promoting. More info at: http://thefreeadnetwork.com/sprouts.html