Continued from page 1
There are some points you must consider when buying western dance boot. Check this out!
- Pick one with soft genuine garment leather uppers.
- Make sure there is non-marring split leather outsoles.
- Choose which one you prefer for shank. There are two styles for boot that suit individual needs; steel shank for support and no shank for flexibility. All is up to you to decide.
- Donít forget with insole. It must be supportive and have enough cushions to be comfortable.
- Find out if counter is okay. As with any shoe or boot, counter should be solid and built straight on heel.
- Remember you are going to dance, so donít use very high heels boot. Itís important to have hollow heels to reduce weight. Both men's and women's heels are typically 11/2 ".
- Other that is also important before you buy your boot is to try it on. Make sure counter should be snug, longitudinal and metatarsal arches should feel supportive, and there should be room for toe movement. The boot may be snug at first. Ask your salesperson how much boots will stretch.
Well, that surely helps you before buying your own western dance boots, right? You can find western dance boots at local retailers and online stores which offer discounts or less expensive prices for your western dance boots.
Diana Claire lifelong for footwear led her became footwear reviewer. She has tried different kind of footwear, and she put her review at MyShoesGuide.com. Her experiences on footwear can be helpful for those who need more information about a certain kind of footwear. Visit her Website http://www.myshoesguide.com.