Continued from page 1
Good-looking muscle weights more and is more dense than ugly body fat. If you put on five pounds of muscle it will seem like you lost 5-10lbs.
3. Become a lilí active Notice that I said become a lilí active. By adding just a little bit of physical activity to your regular daily routine can increase your metabolism. Getting more active doesnít mean you have to sign up at a gym and take tae-bo or start participating in marathons regularly! There are many ways that you can easily become a little more active to lose weight.
* When you go to a store-instead of trying to get best parking spot take worst one all way at back of parking lot so you have to walk more. * Throw away your TV remote & get up to change channels. * Stop using elevator. Take stairs or at least take stairs half way up.
These are just a few examples of ways that you can start adding a little physical activity to your daily routine. It may not seem like much in beginning but all extra calories you burn by doing these little activities adds up to you losing more weight.
Could you save gas by walking to certain locations or is it possible that you can ride a bike to certain locations instead of driving? Just be creative and start thinking about how you can gradually add some extra physical activity your daily routine.
Donít be a couch potato be a Fat-burning hot Tamale!
4. Have some Green Tea? Studies show that green tea helps you lose weight by increasing your bodyís metabolism. Green tea helps you burn an extra 80 calories a day which adds up to 8lbs a year. For all you diet-conscienc people aout there green tea also helps to reduce cravings. 3-5 cups a day Safe and naturally
5. Workout in morning Morning workouts keep your metabolism elevated throughout day. An elevated metabolism throughout day only means that youíll burn calories and lose more weight. If your workout out at night you may still burn fat while you workout but as soon as you go to sleep your metabolism will slow down and youíll miss out on all extra fat that you can burn during day if you exercise in morning. When you sleep your metabolic rate is at its slowest.
6. Eat breakfast After your morning workout eat breakfast. Donít skip breakfast and wait until mid-morning or afternoon to eat, your metabolism will run slower causing you not burn any extra fat. Think about this way-Your metabolism is a fireplace thatíll burn fat all day for you if you operate it correctly. When you eat breakfast you are basically throwing a logs onto that fireplaces to get it burning fat.
Eating breakfast will help stop those cravings you may have later on in day and along with working out in morning eating breakfast will also keep you energized throughout day
So lets review:
* Most Diets donít Work * To eat what you want & lose weight, you have to increase your metabolism * To increase your metabolism:
1. Eat More frequently 2. Build Muscle 3. GET ACTIVE 4. Workout in Morning 5. Eat Breakfast 6. Have some Green tea
Adrian Bryant has helped many people reach their fitness goals in his 10+ years of personal training. Adrian holds a B.S. degree in Exercise science from Longwood University. Adrian continues to help people lose weight with his web site weightlossmadeeasy.net