Choosing the Perfect Wedding RingWritten by Samantha Taylor
Continued from page 1
- Color - Diamonds are available in number of colors and shades including white, yellow, green, blue and pink. The color range starts at D and moves through alphabet towards Z. The scale moves from white to yellow as it makes its way through alphabet.
- Cut - The cut of diamond is what gives diamond personality. Diamonds which are cut well will be bright and sparkly, however diamonds that are cut poorly may end up looking dull and boring. Choosing and making sure cut is perfect is a crucial step in overall outcome of your wedding ring.
- Clarity - An inclusion in a diamond is an imperfection inside stone which will greatly affect overall worth of ring. The size, color and position of inclusions in your ring affect clarity of diamond. You want to ensure diamond has good clarity.
- Carat Weight - A carat is divided into 100 equal parts (also known as points). Therefore a one carat diamond equals 100 points; half carat equals 50 and so on. When diamonds are loose (before they are mounted on ring), weight is easy to determine, however, after diamond has been mounted only a gemologist can determine weight of diamond(s).
Take your time when choosing a wedding ring for yourself or for your significant other. A wedding ring is a sign of your everlasting love to one another and is something that will be cherished for rest of your lives.
Samantha Taylor spent several years working in the weddings industry as a wedding planner. When she isn't being a mom of two wonderful children, she works as a freelance writer for http://www.yourwedding101.com - a site that offers information about everything wedding related - from wedding rings to wedding cake toppers and more.
Wedding PlanningWritten by Samantha Taylor
Continued from page 1
1 Month Prior
- Get your marriage license (and blood tests if needed)
- Final dress fitting (bride)
- Arrange seating for your guests
- Have your stag and doe party
1-2 Weeks Prior
- Pick up wedding dress
- Have your bachelor and bachelorette parties
The Day Before
- Give wedding party their gifts
- Pick up tuxedo(s)
- Decorate wedding site
- Have your rehearsal dinner and greet out-of-town guests
Follow these steps in first step towards a lifetime of marital bliss!
Samantha Taylor spent several years working in the weddings industry as a wedding planner. When she isn't being a mom of two wonderful children, she works as a freelance writer for http://www.yourwedding101.com - a site that offers information about everything wedding related - from wedding planning to wedding invitations and more.