Continued from page 1
* Do they provide good ongoing training and support?
* Does companies philosophy support success of their distributors?
It's also wise to do a search on web for information relevant to company. For instance, you could do a 'scam' search which would reveal any positive or negative information about a company, or a Who Is Search to determine who actually owns website, where are they located and so on.
In addition to choosing an MLM company, you should also choose wisely your Sponsor.
When choosing your MLM company, don't hesitate to contact the person who referred you to company's web site. Find out how long they have been involved with that company. Take time to develop a relationship with this person, get to know them, keeping in mind that should they become your sponsor you'll be working in close relationship with them for years to come. If that person is fairly new, request a three-way call with their up-line.
You'll find that good upline support offering training on exactly how business works, how to build it realistically and how to find and sponsor new prospects can greatly benefit success of your organization.
Here are some added pointers:
* It is your business, so choose wisely people that you'll be working with. Look for those who are self-starters, people who understand that effort is required by all to succeed.
* Take time to learn and know your business before attempting to promote it. This way, you'll be equipped and prepared to intelligently respond to any questions your prospects or down-line may have. You'll also have a head start on being prepared to train your down-line effectively.
* Be patient! Rome wasn't built in a day, neither will your MLM business earn you a six figure income in a month or two. Keep your focus - It will take time. If your business doesn't begin to pay off in a month or so, persevere - never give up!
* Take time to learn form your sponsor and upline how to train and work with your new down-line members to keep your sales organization duplicating producess.
* Make every effort to attend and participate in all available training calls, seminars and confrences.
* Be realistic about your goals, being sure to make a workable plan. Work your business as a business, not as a hobby. Remember, that in order for your goals to materialize, you will need to make and work you plan.
So, by choosing a company and sponsor wisely you can build solid residual income in MLM for years for a life time. Get out there and do it ... get going! The only limit you have is, you!
==>>> Lois has been blessed with earning a full time <<== = income working from home part-time, through combining = MLM and Affiliate Marketing. You CAN TOO! Subscribe to = Building Wealth News Ezine and Discover HOW to = "Bridge The Gap Between MLM And Affiliate Marketing" = Visit http://www.the-power-to-get-wealth.com