Continued from page 1
5. Consider setting up multiple sites. It has recently been discovered that number of sites linked to yours influence your search engine ranking. By setting up multiple sites under different domains, and linking them together to form a congruent whole, you will be able to climb up search engine ladder.
6. Link exchanges. You may also exchange links and/or banners with webmasters who operate a site that is related to yours. This would increase possibility of cross-jumping visitors who would get exposed to your site and products or services you offer.
7. Promote in online communities. Join forums, mailing lists, discussion boards and similar gatherings of people online. Most of them would start threads asking for help. Aid them with your field of expertise. Establish connections, and then invite them over to your site. Often, some of these mediums allow you to have a signature where you could put a link to your page, and this would most certainly bring in some visitors as well.
8. Create your own means of inviting past guests to visit your site again. You could build your own mailing list to keep in touch with them and offer some promos from time to time. Or you could incorporate a forum in your website to provide for a venue for your visitors to come together and discuss certain topics. This would simulate semblance of a community they could call their own, and they would keep visiting your site to join in discussions.
9. Constantly change your content. Not only will this method win favor of search engines, this would also increase possibility of attracting visitors you once lost.
10. Use Adword. Adword is a pay-per-click service that requires you to pay Googles in exchange for a prominent display of your website’s link whenever a search is made that is related to your keywords.
At early stages of your site’s existence, traffic may come slow. But do not be discouraged into resignation. With techniques shared in this article, you would increase flow of visitors in due time, resulting in a high level of activity for your online venture. And with a prosperous site naturally comes a prosperous business.
Bob Bastian is a full-time Internet Marketing Consultant, prominent opt-in list builder and info product creator. Recentlt Bob launch a service that provide HIGH QUALITY business contents with private label rights. The price? It's FREE! Simply visit his website at: http://www.PrivateLabelPublishing.com