Continued from page 1
Thee are many challenges for newbie and mind set needed to make it online is one unlike any other.
The newbie's mind set should be built around these concepts:
* Understand that this will take time, no matter what type of success stories they read online
* Believe in themselves and start journey with assumption that they will see it through to end
* Understand that this is only business that someone can make deep profits even if they have no education and have little money
* Define a clear path from "idea to sale" and realize that flexibility in that path will be key
* Always look at mistakes positively...mistakes must be viewed as learning experiences or tools in their toolbox of success
* Understand that they must be "results driven" enough to utilize other successful people's examples and experiences
* Never give up
* Remember why they started their business in first place when things get tough
* Reflect on how they have personally grown as they get further along
* Crave and dissect lots of information
* Be sensible and realize that things are not what they seem
* Be prudent with all expenditures
* Realize that there will be many time when they have to make a hard decision and that those times demand a well thought out cost benefit analysis of each possibility
* Give to get
* Be humble and work smart
* Realize we're all in this together, there are people who will help
* But most of all, newbie's mindset must be optimistic and perseverant. Without optimism and perseverance, tough times seems tougher and journey seems longer.
Newbie's should focus on end result as well as path to that end result.
Author, "9 Deadly Mistakes To Avoid When Starting An Online Business" Publisher, "Starting Smart!" e-zine
Starting an online business