Continued from page 1
6. Laws of Thermodynamics - The same story as Newtonís laws of motion.
7. Mechanism of Basic Forces - Please consult my article ĎThe Superultramodern Scientific Explanation of Fundamental Forcesí.
8. Uncertainty Principle - The position and momentum of a particle could be measured with absolute certainty. The present limitations on measurement are technical and not theoretical. This is because particle and wave are two separate entities. If particle could be traced without disturbing it there would be no involvement of wave feature. The behaviour of particle is actually moderated by logic of wave encrypted in non - spatial universal program. However, when particle is replaced by wave ( i.e. particle disappears from picture, as space is a form of illusion, and its reappearance is determined by logic of wave ) position of particle is determined with absolute randomness or apparent randomness ( if hidden variables are present ).
9. Schrodingerís Cat Paradox - According to point no. 8, there is no superimposition of quantum states. Particle never exists at both places simultaneously and thus situation does not involve any logical/conceptual paradoxes. Thus cat does not have to be both dead and alive or neither dead nor alive simultaneously. It is rather either dead or alive. And at any rate catís world of experience ( assuming it is conscious ) is physically different from that of observerís. So cat could be actually dead but found alive by observer as death to cat means annihilation of all of its states of consciousness while its being alive to observer means itís being seen to be active spatially.
10. Einsteinís Equivalence Principle ( Acceleration and Gravity are Equivalent ) - This principle is a mere mathematical convenience, where term mathematics is taken to mean in a very narrow or limited sense. Actually acceleration and gravity are different in sense that gravity is one of forms of acceleration.