Continued from page 1
* Lock yourself away for an hour or two and go through all 'Treasures' or 'Junk' you have been saving in boxes in attic, basement, garage, hope chest, mini storage or parents house.
* Remember plans you made right after high school, college, your wedding or birth of your children.
* Go through some of items that you have already purchased and forgot about, classes you took, pamphlets you put away or that were passed on to you?
* Ah, now some your past goals, hopes, and wishes that faded are starting to come back to you now, A! (My shot at trying to be Canadian :)
When you're done you should be able to come up with a few ideas that could turn into YOUR "Digital Information Product". (I came up with 3 just using 1st tip)
YOUR (DIP) that YOU are an Expert on, that a focused group of people would be willing to PAY YOU FOR.
Put information in your own words and remember 1 simple Direct Sales Rule when writing your sales letter:
1. Tell them what you are going to tell them. 2. Tell them. 3. Tell them what you told them.
Your main goal is to get up and running as quickly as you can!
Kurt Geer Are you Just WINKING IN THE DARK? Or are you serious about Making Money on the Net. Have an idea for a Product or Service, but still haven't acted upon it yet? ACT NOW Join the E-Commerce Explosion - http://www.NewbiesNet.com mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=SubscribeMe_Brain