Continued from page 1
* "My Boxer can take up my moods or lay quietly by my feet for hours." * "Boxers are so intuitive, so easily bored and heartbroken. They are definition of devotion and courage."
* "If I treat my Boxer puppy as an intelligent animal and talk to him almost like he's human, he is more responsive and better behaved, as though he's picking up on my sentiments by way I am speaking to him."
* "Boxers can be very manipulative. They are a lot smarter than they look! DonĂt get taken in by their innocent-looking face or let them walk all over you no matter how much their eyes make them look like they are truly sorry."
* "Give up being house-proud and enjoy your "devil dog". DonĂt have potted plants because youĂll end up with empty pots. DonĂt run to answer phone because youĂll be rugby-tackled and end up flat on your face."
* "Bringing a puppy or even an older dog into your home and your life is a major decision. It brings with it responsibility and commitment, but it also renders supreme joy, laughter, and sadly, but inevitably, tears. Not one of us who has ever shared his life with a Boxer would have it any other way."
* "Boxer dogs think they are human. Treat them like one - love them, talk to them, cuddle them and value them and you will get your love back unconditionally 10,000 times."
Need products and supplies for your dogs? Visit http://www.mypetanimals.com/Dogs/ today!
This article is provided courtesy of MyPetAnimals.com - http://www.mypetanimals.com - a large site devoted to helping you find all the pet and animal products you need! This article may be distributed and published on any website, as long as this statement and URL remain intact, and the website address is linked properly.