Continued from page 1
6) DON'T bring food or drink into settee or bowlers area, a drop of liquid or any type of foreign substance spilled on approach could cause a slip and serious injury.
7) DO wait until you have completed frame before checking your score. Don't come back to scorekeeper after first ball has been rolled.
8) DON'T bench jockey while others are bowling. Friendly bantering is an accepted part of sport, but don't overdo it. Be a good competitor.
9) DO return your bowling shoes to counter control desk after bowling, and if you've borrowed a 'house ball' return it to storage rack.
10) DON'T linger at foul line after releasing ball. As soon as your ball hits pins return to your seat.
** Attention Webmasters / Website Owners **
You can reprint this article on your website as long as you do not modify any of content, and include our resource box as listed below with all links intact and hyperlinked properly.
To learn more about all the secrets & tips realted to Bowling, pls visit http://www.realniches.com/archives/category/bowling/