Continued from page 1
4. Gold-Dust-People request and learn from constructive feedback from their clients, coaches and mentors.
5. Gold-Dust-People are those who instead of giving up are able to learn life lessons from times when life does not go as planned.
6. Gold-Dust-People take responsibility for their actions.
7. Gold-Dust-People respect their own gifts and abilities, acknowledging they will achieve most in life when they utilize what is special within them.
8. Gold-Dust-People have a strong sense of Purpose which supports their goals, vision, and mission. The Purpose is foundation for EVERYTHING else.
9. Gold-Dust-People are students of success, reading and applying what they read on a daily basis.
10. Gold-Dust-People make choices which empower themselves, their community and their world. Their choices power up gold dust, transforming gold dust into tangible results.
With this as your guide towards your future, ask yourself again:
"What are my Top 3 goals for today?" "What are my Top 3 goals for this week?" "A week from now, when I review past seven days, what will I desire to see?" "How can I most efficiently and effectively move from my Vision to my Desired Results?"
You have within you ability to do all that you were meant to do. You have ability to be who you were created to be. You can take all that you know today and bring it all to a higher level. Join those prosperous people: Gold-Dust-People. Commit to do so, today.
Julie Jordan Scott is a Personal Success Coach who left her career as a government bureaucrat and built a successful business in less than six months. She now combines mothering 4 children with inspiring people worldwide with her books, ezine, teaching and personal coaching. Visit http://www.5passions.com for free resources for YOUR success Email her at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 661.325.4116