Continued from page 1
ExLife Add on for Outlook: http://www.ornicusa.com/add-ins/exlife.shtml
About Us Has a nice section here: http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/
Nelson Email Organizer http://www.emailorganizer.com/
6) Do Something: Don't allow messages to build up in your inbox or before you know it you'll be buried alive in messages. As you go through your mail, try to act on every piece of mail you receive immediately.Reply to it, delete it, or file it in one of your folders. Just make sure you do something. If you follow this advice you'll never end up with 500 sitting in your inbox demanding your attention.
7) Print It: If you're like me, you subscribe to a lot of ezines. If you don't have time to read them online do what I do: print them out and take them on road with you. I read them while waiting for appointments or when I'm on break or lunch at my night job.
8) Customize Layouts: Most e-mail clients allow you to customize toolbars and look of your program. Add features you use most often to toolbars and change look of layout to suit your needs.
9) Return Receipts: Have you ever sent a message and wondered if recipient ever received it? Send your e-mail with a "return receipt" request and you'll be sent a notification by e-mail when they have read it. The reader can stop this message from going out to you, but nine out of ten don't mind and allow reply.
10) Message Priority: When you send an e-mail you can set priority of message to "high," which puts a red marker or flag next to it when recipient receives it. This tells reader that message is very important and may help motivate them to reply sooner. Just don't get in habit of sending every message this way or people will get annoyed. Only use it for important correspondence.
For a great ezine that will help you be even more productive with your email go to http://www.email911.com/
If you follow these top 10 tips, you won't find yourself drowning in e-mails and you'll spend less time managing it. Remember, you need to control your e-mail, don't let it control you.
Merle http://www.EzineAdAuction.com "Where some of the BEST Deals in Ezine Advertising are Made" Buy & Sell Ezine Ads in a live auction setting! Publishers sell off your excess inventory and Buyers pick up some Fantastic bargains. Free E-book on how to write "glowing" ezine ads.....Download Now at http://www.ezineadauction.com/ebooks/greatezineads.pdf