Continued from page 1
How to Make Candles:
1. Now that you have your supplies, you are ready to begin. Take your wax and break it up into small pieces.
2. Now boil water in double boiler and add broken wax. Now use your thermometer and be sure wax gets up to 160 degrees.
3. Stir wax and add your color a little at a time until you achieve desired color.
4. Now you should also add scent if you are using one. Be sure wax stays hot while you are stirring and adding.
5. Now cut your wicks length you desire. Begin dipping wick into hot wax.
6. Pull your wick out and allow if to cool. Continue dipping and cooling until your candle is reaching desired size.
7. Continue this until you dip for final time and let candle cool completely.
8. When it has completely cooled, you can cut away any extra wick and your candle is now ready to use.
Marjorie Slaney is the owner of Find Candles which is a premier source of information about Candles. For more information, go to: http://findcandles.com