Continued from page 1
1) Get Free Email for Life from http://www.pcsoftweb.com/ to communicate with your clients.
2) Get Ready made Web sites, FREE URL with FREE HOSTING from http://www.geocities.com/, you can design web sites within a few minutes with help of wizards they provide. You can use http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ to get pre-designed Java-scripts/Java- applets and use them to make your web site more attractive. Describe your services and contact details. You can also check your site statistics, no. of hits day by day, referrer, systems used to see your site from www.geocities.com too. This does not required any designing, programming experience.
3) Setup eStore, affiliate with web sites like http://www.amazon.com/ and put their links on your web site. If someone visits your site and then goes to affiliated sites and make some purchases, you will be get paid commissions.
4) Promote your web site for FREE! Submit your web site URL to 110 search engines by help of http://www.submitplus.com/. Use proper keywords and use META TAG in your index.htm file too. Submit all important pages of your site, not only index.htm. Submit your company details to biz directories too, like http://insideoffice.com/. Subscribe and read articles from http://www.internet.com/ and http://www.webpronews.com/ to know how you can promote your web site and business.
5) eMarketing: Advertise by sending email to business persons. Include a header or footer as "If you do not want to receive email ads please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in subject line", do not send them email if they do not want to receive. Offer FREE services to them. You can find email addresses of business persons from biz directories, newspapers, magazine etc. Also, try to read messages and reply that are familiar to your site and in newsgroups like http://www.deja.com/ with a short description of your site and URL.
6) Don't loose current visitors of your web site. If you want to see your visitors back again and again use http://www.coolboard.com/ to manage a community of people of familiar interests. You can also offer your clients free email accounts for life with help of http://www.everyone.net/ and when your visitors will get email services from your site, they will be back to check emails. If you need more information regarding this topic or if you can suggest me any useful idea, I am looking forward to you.
Mr. Najam Aziz Ahmed Ph. +92-21-5801744 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: http://www.pcsoftweb.com