Continued from page 1
16. I've discovered a niche inside this market.
17. I accept working long hours with little or no compensation.
18. I have enough space in my home to operate a business.
19. I know I can successfully run a business from my home.
20. I know who my customers are.
Well...no big surprise here! All answers to questions were YES! If you answered yes to most of these questions then you probably have "Right Stuff" to make it in a home based business. If you answered "NO" to any of questions, this is area you need to cultivate until you have needed business skills to survive in business world. Try to strengthen this area through education, study, extensive reading, research, consulting experts, before embarking on your business venture. Or, hire a partner with good skills in your weak areas.
BB Lee is Editor/Publisher of SmallBizBits Home Business Newsletter! Get Your Free Subscription Now! Free Ebook Bonus With Sign-up! Visit Online: http://www.angelfire.com/zine/smallbiz To subscribe mailto:Smallbizfirstname.lastname@example.org
BB Lee is editor/publisher and professional writer.