Continued from page 1
Make sure you replace "yourdomain.com" with domain for your free web host. You can find 100s of free web hosts at www.freewebspace.net .
18. Click "File."
19. Click "Save as."
20. Name file "index.html ."
21. Under save in choose "C."
22. Click "Save."
23. Sign up for a free autoresponder account at www.realreply.com
24. Log into your account.
25. Go to "On Line Form Manager."
26. Go to "Configure Autoresponder."
27. Go to "Set Up Re-direct Link."
28. Type in url of your affiliate website. (www.youraffiliatedomain.com/yourid)
29. Click your back button twice to go to autoresponder control panel.
30. Click "Get Form Code.
31. Leave name and email fields checked exactly as they are.
32. Click generate form code.
33. Go to Start, Run, Programs, Accessories then notepad.
34. Copy and paste form code you just generated into notepad.
35. Save file to your C drive as popup.html
36. Upload both popup.html and index.html to your free web host.
37. Log back into your autoresponder control panel at www.realreply.com/login.html and type in several follow up email messages about your business.
Go to your free website and open up first page. Click refresh and you will see your pop up window appear asking your prospects for their name and email address.
Note: If pictures all are blank in free website put this code into portion on html of free web page. Make sure you place url of original url that your affiliate program gave you in this tag.
Matthew May is the owner of www.realreply.com free and pro autorepsonder service. You may contact him through his website at www.realreply.com