Continued from page 1
1. Great quality products. This is a must. How could you promote something you are not proud of?
2. Good affiliate sites.
3. Good comissions. Normally, solid merchants offer more than 25% of comissions.
4. Free to join.
5. Great Supports. Solid merchants usually train their affiliates through training calls, newsletters and other mediums. They also shows your real-time stats and earnings, send you an email whenever a sale is made.
6. Long-term cookie to lock on visitors to your site. This way you still can make sales if your visitors return to your site months later.
7. Monthly payment with realistic minimum.
8. Two-tier comissions. Some merchants give you comissions on your referrals' sales. Meaning..if you refer someone to become an affiiate, you can earn comission everytime he makes a sale.
So do some researches before you sign up!
Copyright 2005 Farid Aziz.
Farid Aziz is a full-time Internet Marketer. Reveal more of his FREE tips and strategies on Internet Marketing and get a FREE Course on How to Make Money Online with Your Hobby at >>> http://www.InternetMarketerSells.com