Continued from page 1
2) You can carry out your research on Wordtracker (http://tinyurl.com/8vtcg) and then import your keyword list from a text file. I highly recommend using Wordtracker for your PPC keywords research, because as you will soon find out, keyword counts by Adwords Analyzer can be heavily flawed.
3) The Adwords Analyzer is regularly updated with new features.
1) In some cases, Adword Analyser keyword counts are vastly over-estimated as software uses Overture's Keyword Selector Tool to find number of monthly searches. Overture's keyword plurals and mispellings are lumped together. Besides, keywords counts are flawed due to webmasters using Overture for their own keyword research.
2) The software might get you into trouble with Google because it queries Google search engine for its results. Google doesn't allow any automatic query tools.
3) Although it's quite easy to use software, Adwords Analyser lacks a more detailed supporting documentation.
The Adwords Analyzer is a very strong product and offers lots of useful features that can be used in PPC marketing, however, it's not suitable for search engine optimization or profitable niche markets development.
In my opinion, WordTracker still remains one and only reliable tool for profitable keywords research.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACT: EVERYBODY needs extra cash. Gerardas Norkus'es amazing system PAYS YOU every time you try special offers. Try the things you want and need from top online merchants, then get EXTRA CASH IN JUST 72 HOURS! GET $3 NOW just for signing up: http://www.cash4offers.com/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~