Continued from page 1
3. When your baby wakes up each time during night do you respond immediately with a bottle or do you first try pat and assure method to see if it's just normal night time waking?
4. Does you child take enough naps during day
5. Sometimes a little "white noise" can help. I myself sleep with a fan and use a hymn CD for my babies.
6. Make sure you keep baby's crib and bassinet free from toys. This is place for sleep not play.
7. I'm sure you've heard to try and keep night feedings boring. Change, feed, bed. No talky no playie. I've actually done this with great success.
8. Upon waking make sure you greet your baby with a smile and a good morning. They love that!
Ms. Quinn is a foster mother and researcher. Visit her website at http://www.mommybabytools.info