Continued from page 1
6) Services. If you perform multiple services, list them along with a brief description and pricing and how to order.
7) Vacation. If you're going to be out of touch for a week or two you can set up an autoresponder to answer your incoming mail, with a canned response of when you'll return.
8) Short Courses. Many site owners use autoresponders to teach lessons or set up a tutorial on a subject, with one lesson being sent every day over a period of a week or two.
9) Sample Chapter. If you sell an e-book, you could offer a free sample chapter to arouse interest and encourage purchases.
10) Articles. Writing articles (like this one) and distributing them online is a great way to promote your website. Setting them up on autoresponders makes it extra easy to offer them to others for possible inclusion in their ezine or on their sites.
If you're in need of an autoresponder service, check out some of these:
Send Free http://www.sendfree.com/ Get Response http://www.getresponse.com/ Free Autobot http://www.freeautobot.com/ Zip Response http://www.zipresponse.com/free.html 123 Response http://www.123response.com/
These are just some ideas for getting mileage from autoresponders. If you take a look at what information is requested most by your business, you'll come up with many more that will suit your need and help put your web-based business on autopilot.
Merle http://www.EzineAdAuction.com "Where some of the BEST Deals in Ezine Advertising are Made" Buy & Sell Ezine Ads in a live auction setting! Publishers sell off your excess inventory and Buyers pick up some Fantastic bargains. Go now.