Continued from page 1
- Look for technological adaptability when buying cars. Take heed from future-minded car manufacturers that make simple cars that can house future technological advances.
- Take a look at prospect ten years later when buying cars. Think if it fits baseline profile of its type: compact, sports, luxury, SUV etc. In short, know what buyers expect from these types of cars.
- Don't go wild with it. A souped up vinyl tattered car is a hard sell. Think about this before buying a car that costs more and you plan to turn into a customized bullet.
- Keep your region in mind. Certain features and styles are expected in certain regions dependent on terrain and lifestyle. Why settle for buying a compact car in a mountain filled county?
- Despite rising costs of fuel world wide, it is still a safe bet to decide on buying a car that has a bigger engine. The logic of which still escapes some.
- Beware of monthly payments for navigation systems and in car communications systems when buying cars. Finally, learn to buy a car that you'll enjoy. Financial advice is wise, but worthless if you ride a vehicle you didn't want to be caught dead in when you were still fantasizing about buying your car.
------------------------- Note: This article may be freely reproduced as long as AUTHOR'S resource box at bottom of this article is included and and all links must be Active/Linkable with no syntax changes. -------------------------
John G. Nuble 2005. For up to date links and information about car buying, please go to: http://car-buying-guide.us/