Continued from page 1
- Look for technological adaptability when buying cars. Take heed from future-minded car manufacturers that make simple cars that can house future technological advances.
- Take a look at prospect ten years later when buying cars. Think if it fits baseline profile of its type: compact, sports, luxury, SUV etc. In short, know what buyers expect from these types of cars.
- Don't go wild with it. A souped up vinyl tattered car is a hard sell. Think about this before buying a car that costs more and you plan to turn into a customized bullet.
- Keep your region in mind. Certain features and styles are expected in certain regions dependent on terrain and lifestyle. Why settle for buying a compact car in a mountain filled county?
- Despite rising costs of fuel world wide, it is still a safe bet to decide on buying a car that has a bigger engine. The logic of which still escapes some.
- Beware of monthly payments for navigation systems and in car communications systems when buying cars.
Finally, learn to buy a car that you'll enjoy. Financial advice is wise, but worthless if you ride a vehicle you didn't want to be caught dead in when you were still fantasizing about buying your car.
John G. Nuble 2005. For up to date links and information about car buying, please go to: http://car-buying-guide.us/