Continued from page 1
3. Make a parallel list of all benefits from above listed features. For example, benefits of above feature (maximizing keywords) would be additional wealth and prosperity through higher listings in major search engines.
4. Determine what benefits are REALLY important to your target market. You may assume that THIS benefit is of utmost importance. However, when you poll your clients or prospective clients, you may find exact opposite. The important thing is to not be blind to reality. Ask some questions, adjust, tweak, poll again, adjust, ask more questions, tweak. Marketing and attraction are NOT an exact science. Enjoy process!
5. Create word pictures of benefits derived from your product or service. Remember skirt with pockets? Carefully crafted statements which bring emotional responses will bring most bang for your buck. Paint a picture and bring home sizzling bacon.
6. Implement a marketing and sales strategy based on benefits you have uncovered. Pay special attention to those benefits which have greatest impact on purchasing decision. Continue to try on different techniques and strategies along way as you uncover what works particular well for you and your target market.
7. Celebrate Success! Practicing building your business on benefits will yield a larger bottom line, that is guaranteed. It also takes some artistry and panache. You can choose to be an automaton, however I am sure you would rather become prosperous through using your mind and creating beyond your wildest dreams.
Julie Jordan Scott is a Speaker, Writer and Life Coach who transformed her life from Government Bureacrat to Successful Entrepreneur in less than six months. To see how you can do the same, visit her website at http://www.5passions.com or call her at 661.325.4116 or via email, Julie can be reached at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org