Continued from page 1
No wonder these guys can make so much money!
And more they make, more they hype up 'possible truth' about how much YOU can make! Which just gets everyone even more excited and escalates everything even further next time around.
However, while picture I just painted makes these affiliate masters seem downright diabolically evil at this point, that's not always case.
1. A good affiliate program offers its affiliates their own opportunity for success.
2. If products involved are not worth asking price, sales will falter, affiliates will drop out, and program will fail.
As an affiliate, you may not be in quite as good of a position as owner of program, but you can produce substantial profits of your own based off of same model affiliate master uses.
You, too, can use system available, or better yet create your own system of contact, to collect your own list of sub-affiliates and/or consumers.
Still, keys for your success will be same as keys for masters' success.
1. You must focus sales copy for product toward benefit of consumer. However, just as affiliate master realizes his best source of consumers is his own affiliates, you too must carefully target your sub-affiliates as repeat customers.
2. The best affiliate programs stay in constant communication with their affiliates based on premise of helping them to make sales. What this does IS to educate affiliates on how to make sales, but it ALSO keeps them informed of new products and services so as to solicit their repeat business.
3. You will also be at mercy of value of products you are selling. Without quality products, repeat sales, top source of income for any business, will not occur.
The affiliate masters focus not only on how end consumer will benefit from their product, but on how those affiliated with company can profit from consumer.
In essence, every potential consumer is a potential affiliate as well. And what better way to get someone excited about purchasing more products than to first excite them on prospect of selling them?
Once someone buys a product, offer them opportunity to make back money they just spent, and more, by referring others to company.
Then, offer them assistance in making those referrals. Inform them about other products they can also sell. Send them sales copy they can use. This not only makes them better salesmen, but introduces them to other products they may be interested in.
Stay in constant communication in order to keep them motivated and informed about how to proceed.
This is way affiliate masters work. This is type of system you must set up if you expect to achieve their level of success.
However, that's not to say there isn't profits to be gained simply from sale of product to consumers without seeking to make them affiliates as well.
But then, that's a whole other subject best saved for another article.
*written by Joe Bingham of NetPlayNewsletters.com For more 'Straight Edge' information about profiting from Affiliate Programs, download Joe Bingham's FREE e-book "A Cynic's Guide To Understanding Internet Marketing" http://www.netplaynewsletters.com Go Now!