Continued from page 1
2. Get Ready for Event Make a list of items you will need to take, plus take inventory of products you have in stock. You'll need a good variety and some eye catching items to take with you
3. Set Up Your Table Your table should be neat, but eye catching. Table clothes are a must! Don't forget to have a drawing box on table as well, to catch leads.
4. Attend Event You will need to have someone at table at all times. Don't leave - not even for a second - unless there is someone there to cover you.
5. Take Notes Was there something you could have done differently? Take notes and do better next time!
6. Follow Up As they always say, money is in follow up! Be sure to stay in touch with all those contacts you made at event.
Avoid losing sales this summer and get involved offline!
More information and help on staying organized while attending local events can be found at: http://www.DirectSalesHelpers.com/offline-events.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ About the Authors: Kara Kelso & Anita DeFrank are two busy wahms, and the owners of Direct Sales Helpers. Learn how you can be successful in your company by visiting: http://www.DirectSalesHelpers.com