Continued from page 1
6. You Can Personalize Your eBay Store - With eBay store customization features you can control look and feel of your store. You can create up to 20 categories to fit your individual inventory. Buyers will see what you want them to see, how you want them to see it.
7. Your eBay Store Has It's Own Search Engine - Include your own Search box in your store and buyers will be able to find exactly what they are looking for when they are in buying mood.
8. Special Promotional Tools - With an eBay Store you can cross promote other items you choose to buyers and you can choose what items to cross promote. You also get access to eBay Stores Email Marketing Tool - a great way to keep in touch with your customers. Additionally, if your store qualifies, you receive free monthly eBay Keyword listings.
9. Free Monthly Reporting - All storeowners receive free monthly sales reports that recap your sales activity by category. You get information such as monthly gross sales, conversion rates, number of buyers, etc. Plus, if you have a Featured or Anchor Store, you receive overall eBay marketplace data to benchmark your sales against other eBay sellers. With Accounting Assistant, you can export date from your eBay and PayPal accounts directly into QuickBooks.
10. The First 30 Days Are Free - eBay offers a free 30-day trial.
Robbin K. Tungett is online marketing and eBay veteran of 8 years. She is most widely known for her eBay expertise and her website http://www.AuctionRiches.com. Please visit her blog at http://www.AuctionHerald.com.