Continued from page 1
27. Send customers monthly promotional information. Don't your forget your customers and don't let your customers forget you!
28. Speak enthusiastically about your business and products.
29. Work on top priority projects that produce highest returns.
30. Build your list of contacts daily while you build your reputation.
31. Approach former top producers. They are always open.
32. Fit needs of a prospect with benefits of your products and/or business opportunity.
33. Organize your files so you can locate any piece of information in 30 seconds.
34. Use an answering machine or service, and return all calls within 24 hours. Use a cellular phone for best service.
35. Set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals - and do whatever is necessary to achieve them.
36. Do not pass negative rumors downline! Check facts yourself.
37. Listen to cassette rapes on multi-level tips from top earners.
38. Subscribe to multi-level magazines. Read self-help books.
39. Expand your distributorship world-wide. Think big!
40. Tell others what they are interested in knowing, not what you think they should hear.
41. Spend money on things that will make you more money.
42. Schedule important tasks at time of day when you are your best.
43. Delegate - do those things only you can do.
44. Read biographies of successful people to be inspired by their lives.
45. Present business opportunities and training regularly.
46. Plow your profits back into building your business.
47. Know that if others can do it, so can you. Challenge yourself.
48. Give yourself a reward for reaching your goal and a penalty for falling short.
49. Have so much fun in your business that others want to join you.
50. Do it now!
Jay Harris of IMI Concepts. Visit his website http://www.5linx.net/l171966/makeMoney.asp