Continued from page 1
Syndicator - Provides free syndicated articles and columns with photographs http://www.web-source.net/syndicator.htm
isyndicate - Provides free headlines for news, articles, comics, weather and more. http://www.isyndicate.com/
Moreover - Provides news headlines from over 1500 sources. http://www.moreover.com/
ScreamingMedia - Provides free headlines from various resources http://www.screamingmedia.com/
5) Provide free instruction. Your website is storefront for your product or service. You must convince your visitors that they need product or service you're offering. This can be accomplished by providing your visitors with free helpful advice and instruction in form of an article, tutorial, free ebook or free autoresponder course.
6) Display your testimonials. You must gain your visitors trust. By displaying customer testimonials, you are boosting your potential customers confidence in you and your product or service. You can either create a web page to display all of your testimonials or use a script to rotate them on your main page. You can find a great random text script here: http://willmaster.com/master/merrygoround/
7) Let your visitors know who you are. Provide complete information in regard to your company including, address, phone number and email addresses to request information and support.
8) Tell your visitors about their privacy. Create a page on your website called, "Privacy Statement," and let your visitors know exactly what you do with personal information you collect.
9) Provide a sample or trial of your product or service. For example, if you're offering a Search Engine optimization service, provide a free META tag analysis at your website. Not only will this increase your sales, but it will drive more traffic to your site as well.
10) Remove risk. To further increase your sales, you must remove risk by providing a guarantee. A guarantee will boost your potential customer's confidence in purchasing your products or services.
A professional website specifically designed to sell is one most important factors in determining your success. Take your time and make sure you're looking at complete picture before you begin. If you're not secure in your abilities to create your own website, rather than risk potential success of your business, consider hiring a professional web designer. Your success depends on it.
Shelley Lowery is the Webmistress of Web-Source.net. Your Guide to Professional Web Site Design & Development. Display complete, professionally written articles & photographs on your website that automatically update each week, free. Join The Syndicator. http://www.web-source.net