Continued from page 1
11. Make money selling advertising space in your course. You could charge for small classified ads or sponsor ads.
12. Get free advertising by submitting your course to freebie web sites. This will increase number of people that will see your ads in course.
13. Make money by selling reprint rights to those people that would like to sell course. You could make more money by selling master rights.
14. Hold a contest on your web site so people could win your course. You will get free advertising when you submit your contest to free contest directories.
15. You'll gain valuable referrals from people telling others about your course. Word of mouth advertising can be very effective.
16. Make money cross promoting your course with other people's products or services. This technique will double your marketing effort
17. Increase your e-zine subscribers by giving your course to people that subscribe to your e-zine. This'll give people an incentive to subscribe.
18. Allow your affiliates to use free course as a promotional tool for your product. Each lesson could include their affiliate link.
19. Promote other businesses affiliate programs you join with your free autoresponder course. Include a different affiliate link on each lesson.
20. Advertise a different product or service on each lesson. If you only have one, use different emotional response ads on each lesson.
An example of a free course on How to Make Money with 1,997 ClickBank Products is: "15 Powerful Ways CBmall Makes You Money" http://www.CBmall.com/15ways.asp?storefront=webma
Dean Shainin is a work at home business coach at http://www.EndlessIncomeForLife.com We can build a profitable home-based business working part time at home. Training, support, website, products and tools are all provided.