Continued from page 1
5. Changeable send addresses. This is a very handy feature if you have more than one online business. You can send all your **AUTORESPONDER** messages right from same **AUTORESPONDER** service and use whatever company name and address you wish.
6. Signature file. Your signature file is one of your biggest FREE advertising spaces available. Make sure that your signature file is automatically included with each **AUTORESPONDER** message. Your **AUTORESPONDER** should automatically include your signature file same way your email program does.
7. Filters. This feature works same as on your email. If you don't want to receive mail from a specific address or addresses, simply filter them out.
8. Redirect pages. Once your **AUTORESPONDER** has been clicked on, and your message is on route to its recipient, you can redirect your prospect to another page of your site, a thank you page, or a new sales page, perhaps.
9. Form generator. Having HTML code automatically generated for a professional form takes all hassle out of form creation.
And that's not all. In Part 2 of this article there are another eight features that your **AUTORESPONDER** should be offering you. Most of these features are only found in paid responders, but there are good FREE ones on market as well. My two favourite **AUTORESPONDERS** are:
SendFree - FREE **AUTORESPONDER** with some of bells and whistles, http://www.sendfree.com/affref.php3?ref=39695
Automarketic - **AUTORESPONDER** with all bells and whistles at an affordable price, http://www.automarketic.com/?terry
All autoreponders/**AUTORESPONDERS** are not created equally. The ones mentioned above, in my humble opinion, are two of best on market. Take a look around an select one that is best for you.
Good luck with your marketing and God Bless.
Terry Telford is the author of the popular ebook, Website Ladder, and the founder of bpc publishing, where you can pick up your FREE and almost FREE website marketing and traffic tools. Visit http://www.bpcpublishing.com today!