Continued from page 1
8) Answer all objections and questions you think your prospects would have. In that way, you will gain their trust.
9) Use bullet points for each of your benefits and bold, italics fonts for your text. Use underline feature but not so often.
10) Give time limit. This is an excellent tool for calling your prospects to act now!
11) Offer testimonials. It is mother of gaining-trust tools. Especially, if it is from someone important in your field.
12) Make them easy to buy. Don’t let them get lost in your web site. Make it as easy as possible.
13) Avoid graphics. They won’t help you. People are looking for information not images.
14) Give guarantees. Research has proved that when you have a long guarantee, your client will feel safer and that leads to fewer refunds too!
15) Never assume that your prospects know what you want to say. Always be specific and clear about your product or service.
16) Have your copy or ad checked by your friends, colleagues e.t.c. It’s better to have other views, after all, it’s a part of testing process.
Here are some great headlines and emotional triggers.
- A Little Mistake That Cost A …… $3,477 A Year - Do You Make These Mistakes In …..? - Why Some People Almost Always Make Money In The ……. - How I Improved My ……. In One Evening. - How I Made a Fortune with a ….. Idea. - 161 New Ways To …… - How To Plan …… - The Truth about Getting Rich. - Dare To Be Rich - The Secret To Being Healthy. - How To Write A ……
Attract The Opposite Sex Be Independent Be Successful Avoid Embarrassment Be Strong Be Healthy Satisfy Curiosity Make Money Gain Knowledge Save Time Avoid Effort Get A Better Job Be Your Own Boss Add Fun To Life Work Less Relax.
Christos Varsamis is an internet marketing consultant and the creator and publisher of http://www.settinglifegoals.com