Continued from page 1
8. Talk with a friend about your topic to flesh out ideas, titles, and content. Tape-record conversation so you don’t miss anything. You would be surprised at how much we think we hear and how we actually do.
9. Write an email to a friend to tell him or her what you want to accomplish. If you are stuck, say so and ask for help.
10. Check in with your vibrational energy and do something to switch it into high gear. Take a shower. Go for a walk or dance naked in moonlight.
11. Hire someone to transcribe your recording so that you can stay focused on creative end of speaking.
12. Authentic, flat-out, raw laughter frees psyche and opens creativity process.
13. Find a setting with lots of trees and flowers and feel nature. If weather permits, take off your shoes and socks and feel grass between your toes. Nature has a way of freeing our spirit to let flow out of our best material.
14. If you are used to practicing your speak in a quiet place, create noise and practice. You will learn to speak with distractions.
15. Go for a quiet leisurely drive and practice your vowels outlook expand your voice range.
That was exciting, wasn’t it? Post this list in a conspicuous place so that it is readily available when needed. Do one or two of these daily to keep your thought process clear and attracting. Your audience is waiting.
(c) Copyright 2005, Catherine Franz. All rights reserved.
Catherine Franz, a Professional Marketing & Writing Coach, specializes in product development, Internet writing and marketing, nonfiction, training. Newsletters and articles available at: http://www.abundancecenter.com blog: http://abundance.blogs.com