Continued from page 1
9. Show your prospects a sample page out of your ebook. Just black out some of important info. This will make your prospects curious to buy.
10. Provide a low and high priced version of your ebook. Show benefits of each version side by side. People usually spend a little more for extra info.
11. Offer reprint rights to your ebook. You can sell rights with regular purchase price or as a separate higher price.
12. Make your ebook available for offline people. Your could turn it into a print book, report, video, audio book, print newsletter, etc.
13. Redesign your ebook for specific niches. You can create multiple profits with very little work. Ex: Turn a business ebook into a craft business ebook.
14. Give your prospects discount coupons on other products when they purchase your ebook. It could be your products or others that you made deals with.
15. Divide your ebook into online newsletter issues. You could charge a reoccurring monthly subscription for people to view each issue.
Larry Dotson Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business