Continued from page 1
7. I forgive myself and others, release past, and move forward with love and confidence.
8. I am resilient, capable, confident, lovable, and loving.
9. I allow joy to flow through me, and I rejoice in my self-expression and creativity.
10. I feel joy in small accomplishments each day, and I allow myself to be thankful, loving, and peaceful.
11. I deserve success, am enthusiastic about life, and create my life way I want it to be.
12. I allow energy, vitality, adventure, and passion for my purpose to fill my life.
13. I allow abundance into my life through my actions, gestures, and words, and I receive all that I need.
14. I accept Divine guidance, and I feel safe, secure, hopeful, and protected by Divine Love.
15. I celebrate life's peaks and valleys, knowing that every situation provides a lesson I must learn.
16. I allow every experience to make me stronger, wiser, more capable, more abundant, and more loving.
17. I savor small victories along path to my goals, and I reflect deeply on each experience.
Affirm Only Your Intentions
Each day, our minds fill unconsciously with self-talk, echoing thought patterns and beliefs formed during early development. These might be positive and supportive thoughts. However, our internal speech can also attract very situations and feelings we would rather avoid.
Negative, distracting thoughts are actually affirmations working against us. By becoming aware of these negative affirmations, we can replace them immediately with positive affirmations that focus on what we want.
Create Your Personal Affirmations
After practicing with affirmations above, create your own affirmations based on what you want to achieve. It will not help to simply repeat a list of someone else's affirmations that you don't actually believe. You must own each affirmation as a personal declaration of your intention and faith.
Act on Your Affirmations
Spend time each day with your personal affirmations. Then take actions that will lead to their realization. When charged with belief, vivid imagery, and strong emotion, affirmations can be effective and supportive tools that help you move toward achievements that you desire.
© Copyright 2005 by Steve Brunkhorst. Steve is a professional life success coach, motivational author, and the editor of Achieve! 60-Second Nuggets of Inspiration, a popular mini-zine bringing great stories, motivational nuggets, and inspiring thoughts to help you achieve more in your career and personal life. Get the next issue by visiting http://AchieveEzine.com