Continued from page 1
8. If ezine publisher publishes a separate ad issue besides main ezine this is excellent. Everyone reads ads only ezines. You know, it's like dessert after a full course meal.
9. Never, but never give specific details in your ad. This is sure to keep prospect guessing and we all know that curiosity is key to make prospect click on your contact link.
10. I Don't waste my time targeting a prospective audience. Always using "shotgun" approach when placing ezine ads, scattering ads everywhere, I'm bound to get a click.
11. Forget about format rules. Who cares if my ad is 70 characters per line instead allowed 60, no one counts spaces and punctuation marks anyway. And surely that extra line or two will never be noticed. ( they'll run my ad anyway)
12. One last Sure Fire Secret, don't run your ad over a couple of times in same place. People get bored real quick with same old stuff and will completely ignore your ad. So, be sure to run a different ad often.
Hopefully, you've copped a grin from this little spoof on how to place your ads to get most response from them.
Now, if you wish to get Real with your ezine ad marketing just re-read above, and see exact opposite of what is written.
Wishing You Success,
Pat @Maxaid - Publisher of Maxaid News The Un-Ordinary Ezine, The Whole Truth and Nothing but Truth, about marketing online. Subscribe at http://maxaid.com/maxaidnews.html
Pat @Maxaid - Publisher of Maxaid News The Un-Ordinary Ezine, The Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth, about marketing online. Subscribe at http://maxaid.com/maxaidnews.html