Continued from page 1
7. If you've written 20 or more articles and you have them on separate autoresponder accounts, create a master list for your articles. In this master list, list titles of your articles, their autoresponder addresses and their short descriptions. You can then just promote this master list.
8. Put excerpts or free chapters of your e-book, book or paid e-mail courses in an autoresponder series, then include your follow up sales letters at end.
9. If you're selling your own products, put your testimonials on autoresponder, along with description of your products, an excerpt or a free chapter. This will increase your credibility.
10. Keep track of people who download your free e-book, e-report, or free software by putting their download links in an autoresponder. When you promote your free product, you can just promote autoresponder address.
11. Put links to your hidden pages on autoresponder. A hidden page could be affiliate page where you have all graphics, text links, promotional articles that interested affiliates can use. Let people know they can have free access to your affiliate page by requesting autoresponder. This way, you can have a list of people who are interested in becoming your affiliates.
Shery wrote the e-book that lets you Create your own *Original* and *Profitable* E-mail Workshops, eCourses and Tutorials in only 3 days! Click here now: http://www.EmailWorkshopsHowTo.com.