Continued from page 1
6. Use word "discount/sale " in your ad. People want to find bargains. They could be rebates, one time sales, percentage offers, get one free offers, etc.
7. Use word "free" in your ad. People want free incentives before they do business with you. They could be free books, accessories, services, etc.
8. Use word "you/your" in your ad. People want to know that you are talking them. This'll make them feel important and attract them to read whole ad.
9. Use word "important" in your ad. People do not want to miss important information that could effect their life. People will stop and take notice.
10. Use word "new" in your ad. People want new products or services that will improve their life like new information, tastes, technology, results, etc.
Author Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program, which is due out July, 2005. Zabang Affiliate Program